Pepto-Bismol To-Go Chewable Tablets, Cherry 24 ea
Upset Stomach Reliever, Antidiarrheal
P & G-Health
Each Tablet: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Chew or dissolve in mouth. Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. Avoid excessive heat (over 104 degrees F or 40 degrees C).
Click here for more infoAdipic Acid; Calcium Carbonate; Flavor; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Povidone; Red 27 Aluminum Lake; Red 40 Aluminum Lake; Saccharin Sodium; Talc; Each Tablet Contains: Calcium 140 mg; Sodium < 1 mg; Salicylate 99 mg
Click here for more infoRelieves: travelers' diarrhea; diarrhea; upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching, fullness. Very low sodium. Sugar free. Two 12 count bottles.
Click here for more infoReye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: allergic to salicylates (including aspirin), taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.