Skip to content

NasalCrom Nasal Spray 0.88 oz

Original price $21.21 - Original price $21.21
Original price
$21.21 - $21.21
Current price $21.21
SKU QAR-2490-S
Heading The only medicine that actually prevents allergy symptoms from occurring.
Purpose Nasal Allergy Symptom Controller
Manufacturer Blacksmith
Active Ingredients Per Spray: Cromolyn Sodium 5.2 mg
Directions See package insert on how to use pump. Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children. Adults and children 2 years and older: Spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed may be used up to 6 times a day. Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollens, molds, pets, and dust). To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to 1 week before contact. If desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines. Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients Click here for more infoBenzalkonium Chloride; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water
Uses Click here for more infoTo prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies: runny/itchy nose, sneezing, allergic stuffy nose.
Warnings Click here for more infoDo not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, discolored nasal discharge, sinus pain, wheezing. When using this product: It may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks. Brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use. Do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma or cold symptoms. Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs; hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs; your symptoms worsen; you have new symptoms; your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks; you need to use for more than 12 weeks. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.