Carex AccuRelief Wireless Remote Control TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief Unit 1 ea
Original price $65.83 - Original price $65.83
$65.83 - $65.83
Current price $65.83
The AccuRelief Wireless Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System is a wireless compact electrical TENS unit that delivers powerful targeted pain relief for those hard-to-reach areas using a remote control. The unique design includes two gel pads which allow you to surround your pain, as opposed to other competitive TENS products that come with one adhesive pad. Move around freely without wires while enjoying the effects of TENS therapy. Features a combination program that delivers gentle electrical pulses with three therapeutic phases of alternating therapy. With 20 levels of adjustable intensity, finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick. AccuRelief is available without a prescription and FDA cleared for safety. A simple, drug-free solution for arthritic, muscular, joint and back pain relief.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Powerful with 20 levels of adjustable intensity increase or decrease stimulation with remote control.
- 30 minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Lightweight, flexible design of each unit shapes and contours to almost any body part. Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing.
- Comes complete with two electrode controllers, two reusable electrode gel pads with snap connectors, one remote control, six (6) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, electrode placement guide and a convenient draw-string carry bag.